The Salem Foundation is pleased to offer educational assistance to employees who wish to pursue a nursing career, and are enrolled in an accredited LPN, RN, or RPN program. Eligible receipients receive up to $4,000 depending on the course enrolled in, and must sign a “Return to Work” agreement with Salem Home. Upon graduation, the recipient is required to provide professional nursing services at Salem Home for a designated period of time.
Criteria for Application:
- Be in a permanent position
- Be in good standing with the organization
- Work at Salem Home (past experience with Salem Home will be considered)
- Embrace the Mission and Vision of Salem Home
- Demonstrate Relationship Centered Care
- Be recommended by Resident Care Manager
To apply, please contact the Resident Care Manager.
Give a resident the gift of your time. Please click on the button to find a way to volunteer.View Positions
To donate online to The Salem Foundation, click the button below. Your donation is making a difference in a resident's life today and for tomorrow.Donate Today!
We are always raising money for a project. Please check out what we're working on.View Projects
Click on the button below to view the current initiatives planned or underway.View Wish List
Check out the latest Salem Home news and events!See All