0.47 FTE Term Dietary Aide
Under the supervision of the Charge Cooks and the Director of Support Services, the Nutrition Services Attendant cafeteria position involves preparing, eye appealing, appetizing, cafeteria items, as well as serving staff and visitors in a respectful, courteous manor. A love of cooking and trying new recipes in creative ways is important in this role.
- Grade 10 or higher
- Current Food Safe Handlers Certificat
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Very organized and able to multitask for fast paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a commercial kitchen
- Must demonstrate high level of professionalism and high standard of excellence.
- Well organized & strong time management skills.
- Able to be flexible in adapting to changes to accommodate resident /staff’s needs.
- Must be available to work weekends & holidays as required.
- Physical & mental health to meet job requirements
- Ability to work well with others within a team approach.
- A genuine interest in the care of people and sensitivity to their needs.
Careers at Salem
Give a resident the gift of your time. Please click on the button to find a way to volunteer.View Positions
To donate online to The Salem Foundation, click the button below. Your donation is making a difference in a resident's life today and for tomorrow.Donate Today!
Check out the latest Salem Home news and events!See All