Salem Home has two (2) Patio Tables in the Patio Shelter off 15th Street that are available for General Visitors.
A maximum of TWO (2) general visitors may be permitted to visit a resident at a time.
- Visits by General Visitors will occur in the Patio shelter on Sunday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Visits by General Visitors will occur in the Visitation Shelters on Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
- Visits must be pre-arranged by appointment for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Appointments will not be accepted after 10:00 am for that day.
- General Visitors must be screened before entry. Visitors with symptoms or exposure will not be admitted.
- The visitor(S) MUST wear facility provided masks for the duration of the visit if you choose to sit closer to the resident.
- If the visitor chooses not to wear a mask then physical distancing (6 feet) must be maintained at all times, with no physical contact or touching permitted.
- Refreshments are not permitted.
- General Visitors must be screened before entry. Visitors with symptoms will not be admitted.