Salem Home has three (3) Patio Tables in the Patio Shelter off 15th Street that are available for General Visitors.
- A maximum of TWO (2) general visitors FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD may be permitted to visit at a time.
- Visits by General Visitors MUST occur in the Patio shelter.
- Visits must be pre-arranged by appointment for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Appointments will not be accepted after 10:00 am for that day.
General Visitors must be screened before entry. Visitors with symptoms will not be admitted.
- The visitor(S) MUST wear facility provided masks for the duration of the visit.
- Physical distancing (6 feet) must be maintained at all times, with no physical contact or touching permitted.
- Refreshments are not permitted.
Please check the Salem website www.salemhome.cafor further updates.